Thread: Glimpse of Google I/O Developers Conference

Glimpse of Google I/O Developers Conference

Google I/O Developers Conference started from May 15, offers a info on what new things Google is going to provide. The conference emphasis mostly on the news features of various products. This shows the importance of Google in our life. Being a IT giant, Google is crawling is very category making a firm base over others. Already we had seen how it has changed the mobile platform by introducing Android. This is the power of Google. The I/O conference mostly targets developer here showing new improvements in product line. The link below gives you a complete schedule, past conference videos, and info on upcoming events.

Google I/O Sessions May 15-17, 2013 Moscone Center, San Francisco

Re: Glimpse of Google I/O Developers Conference

I had seen a few videos of May 15 session. The first day sessions were mostly dedicated to android. It will flourish more as new features are added. I am really happy to find the gaming development on it. Today we are having some high end phones which are near to the performance of ultra books.

Google has already dominated the technology market. It is one of the biggest IT company and the giant has done a major contribution to mobile computing. While other companies are struggling to create good look, Google had played his part already in adding soul to the device. Google I/O is worth to watch. The company shows us a glimpse of its future prospect which is quiet important for everyone. The motive looks to make android a more powerful platform. Session from first day includes, New in Android Development Tools, New Development in Android Gaming, Writing Custom Views for Android, etc. This videos are available on the official site. Here you can see how new features are being integrated that will boost Android output over others. New added stuff in Development Tools will help developers to design more interactive applications. The sessions were really awesome with ample of great information given on new things.

There is no complete webcast available. I tried to view old session but the video shows it is not available. Is the same available on any other website. I found some videos but they are quiet limited. I want the complete video from start.

I saw one article based on the same that shows, Google is planing to release some Game Center. Is this like PSN or Xbox Live. We are already having ample of games on Google Play which are for Android platform. Is Google planing to enter pc gaming sector. From long time Google has skipped this thing. They never entered into games. But might in future they will start developing games also. Some site says that the Game Center will be for android. It is some kind of a centralized game hub linked with Google Play. Where users can save their games and achievements on cloud and also play online multiplayer games. This looks very much similar to Xbox Live. But if this would be for PC platform then it is more better. While android targets mostly mobile platform. It looks Google is trying to create a common platform for mobile and tablets, where users can download and play together.

Google I/O targets new upgrade on all Google products. Like Chrome, Google+, Android, etc. Many things comes under this and it looks that this time Google is going to give out completely new stuff. Being a IT giant it s always a kind of responsibility go give best to the users.

Google is really spreading fast. First it was great in search engine, now in mobile computing, and so on. There many new upgrades offered to Google+ and Google Maps. Also Google is planing the next Nexus device. A 16GB Storage model which will compete Galaxy S4 easily. Google+ will have upgrades to upload motion images. You can share the same on different social networking platforms. Google+ new features are really impressive. So this would make the social networking website a bit more popular on the web. There are some set of new filtering option that helps to add more effects on photos.