Thread: Bittorrent launches BitTorrent Surf web client for popular web browsers

Bittorrent launches BitTorrent Surf web client for popular web browsers

You can now add a Bit-torrent plugin on your web browser itself. Bit-torrent launches the beta edition of surf client for firefox and chrome. I am not sure about other web browsers. But through this client you will be able to access torrents instantly through the web browser itself. By adding the client you can surf torrents, download files instantly via it. It is in the beta mode and will get more better feature later on. Rightnow if you are looking for a standard Bit-torrent solution then you go with the plugin.

Re: Bittorrent launches BitTorrent Surf web client for popular web browsers

It is a tiny plugin that adds torrent downloaded on the web browser. The program offers you less advanced features. But adding a torrent client offers you easy way of downloading files instantly without much issue. It supports P2P streaming protocol and a Remote support through which you can simply control remote downloads.* The client is quiet lite in weight and works properly without making the browser laggy. Firefox is a common problem with different plugin. It simply freezes a lot.

I had installed that. It works fine. There is no issue with the browser performance. The tool offers you to choose from three search engines which is Google, Bing and Yahoo. Also the tool has option to includes default Archive website. Through which you can simply access a number of feature content on your browser itself. It works more better in Google Chrome compared to Firefox. The surf ready feature allows you to get information on the health of torrent files also.

Opera is doing this from long time. It is supports torrent download. Depending on the seeder and lechers the download work fine on it. I am using it from long time. I do not install any third party torrent software on my system which can create a problem. It is essential that you must find a proper torrent for that and leave opera working in the backside. Most of the torrent plugins are cause performance issue with the web browser due to constant activity.

It is a lightweight plugin. I am using this on Chrome and it works fine. There is no problem with it at all. The best thing of using this plugin is that you can simply get popular torrent recommendations instantly on your web browser drop down. If you love to checkout what is new on torrent then adding this web client will be a bit helpful. It allows you to download files instantly through the browser. So there is no need to add any third party torrent client on the same.