Thread: Facebook Home Appears on Google Play

Facebook Home Appears on Google Play

Facebook home now officially appear on Google Play. You can simply check whether your device is compatible or not. The app offers you a simply way of having all your facebook updates on the screen itself. It works work great. You can instantly check your images, like them or chat with your friends. Facebook home is an cool application for facebook lovers. It is very light in usage. But officially it is not available for all. Only a few devices are getting its update.

Re: Facebook Home Appears on Google Play

I had seen the news on this. The application is designed to work for HTC One, One X, One X+, Galaxy S3 and Note 2. And obviously some new devices which are coming up like Galaxy S4 will definitely support the application. I was just checking out the features. It is a bit complicated to understand what it really offers. It looks like just another facebook app with chat messenger and message update. That's all. I do not find anything great in this.

Facebook Home will enhance your social networking experience. The app is designed to give you all latest updates with a very smooth UI. It is actually not designed for all devices. A very few of them will only get the fresh updates. The app offers a great user interface. It is easier to define it as a launcher. In this you can simply get every update properly on the phone screen. The update works nicely. It adds a lock screen on the phone with photo slideshow of your latest feeds.

I had installed this on my device. It works well. After installation the app simply changes the existing launcher and adds a Facebook interface on the screen. This time facebook looks to be moving ahead a bit with providing facebook feeds in better way. In the form of app it just replaces the default android ui adding its own. There is a app launcher also available on the same. I was expecting a bit more from the same. But it looks to be working fine.