Thread: How to unlock android phone without a Google account

How to unlock android phone without a Google account

My cousin daughter has locked my Samsung galaxy y while playing with it. I am not able to unlock it. I don't even remember the Google account username and password. I want to know if there is any other alternate solution for unlocking my phone without feeding Google account details. If yes then please let me know how, help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to unlock android phone without a Google account

If you don't remember your Google account username and password then I don't think you will be able to unlock your phone by yourself. You will have to visit Samsung service center for the same. They will surely help you out. Just make sure that you are carrying a copy of your phone bill, best of luck.

I don't mind visiting Samsung service center but it's far from my place. I won't be able to visit it until weekend, currently I am using my spare phone but I want to unlock my Samsung galaxy y as soon as possible. Isn't there any alternate solution???? I want to know all the possibilities of unlocking it by myself.
    I have been looking after a solution since yesterday, I do see many people who have raised the same topic but I don't see any working solution, hope someone over here might be able to help me out. I wish I would have not set the pattern lock.

If you don't know your username and password but if you have synched your contacts using your Google account then you can try resetting your phone. I can't think of any other solution that might help.

Note - You will lose all your personal data from your phone after resetting it.

So before resetting your phone you can backup your files in boot mode. Let me know if my suggestion works out for you.

Google out "How unlock any android without Goggle account" and refer to a video on youtube. According to the video if you have your youtube account connected to your gmail account then you can enter your youtube username and password for unlocking your phone. However, it will only work if both accounts are connected.
    If you don't remember your youtube username and password as well then as suggested you should better visit Samsung service center. The might flash your phone software in order to bypass the pattern lock.

No I don't have my YouTube account connected to my Gmail account and I am not able to retrieve its password as well. Let me know if there is any other method that I can try out further, else I visit the service center.