Thread: How to use mobile phone as computer microphone

How to use mobile phone as computer microphone

My mic has turned out faulty and my friends cannot hear my voice while chatting on skype any more. Anyways I want to know if it is possible to sue my phone as computer microphone?? Some of my friend said that it might be possible and I want to confirm if it actually is, is yes than do let me know how, help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: How to use mobile phone as computer microphone

I haven’t come across anyone who might have got success in using mobile phone as computer microphone. I don’t think that would be possible as well. I will suggest you to better get a cheap microphone???

Yes, getting a cheap microphone will be a better idea, you can check out below ones:
    • YW-001 Mini Microphone Black - $2.75
    • XTY-302 Black Multimedia Microphone with Holder Mount - $2.09
    • XTY-17 Black Multimedia Unilateral Headset Microphone - $2.99
    • 3.5mm Internet Chat PC Laptop Computer Microphone Speaker White - $2.29

If you have an android phone than I guess it’s possible. There is an application called WO Mic developed by Wireless Orange and it capable of turning android phones in to virtual microphone. You will have to install WO Mic on your android phone and WO Mic desktop client on your computer, connect your phone to your via USB cable or via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Once it gets recognize as microphone by WO Mic application you can start using your phone as microphone. You can download WO Mic from the Google Play Store and WO Mic desktop client from here.

So my friends were right, however I want to know what if I don’t have an android Smartphone but I do have a phone that supports usb and Bluetooth? Is there any of chance of using it as computer microphone??? If it is possible with android Smartphone than I think it might be possible for other phones as well but I am not that sure about it.

If you have a phone that supports usb and Bluetooth than you can follow below steps for using it as your computer microphone:
    Download this file http://www.ziddu.com/download/105227...phone.rar.html, after extracting it you will get one folder (I_LOVE_DVT) with 2 separate file. One will be for your phone and the other one will be for your PC.
    So install “mobiolaheadset2_wl_s60v3" in PC and "headset_s60_v_2_0" into mobile.
    Now from your pc open the folder "I_LOVE_DVT" and Copy "keymaker" and "runme" and past them in to "C:\Program Files\Mobiola Headset for S60".
    Once you are done with the above steps run the "runme" and "keymaker” and from "runme" copy Hardware fingerprint for e.g. "373D-BCC0" into "keymaker's" H/W ID and press generate, after that copy the keys as well as their name from "keymaker" into "runme" and press ok.
    When it says valid than you can PC application and cross check it.
    Now go in to control Panel > sound and device > Run the sound and devices settings > Check out for microphone and select your microphone driver to mobiola and select the speaker driver.
    You can now cross check your microphone by going in to Volume controls and playing songs, if you are able to hear song in your mobile speaker than you can use it for skype as well.