Thread: In facebook i already send friend request to so many unknown persons so what will happen to me?

In facebook i already send friend request to so many unknown persons so what will happen to me?

In facebook i already send friend request to so many unknown persons so what will happen to me?

Re: In facebook i already send friend request to so many unknown persons so what will happen to me?

It is always good to send friend request to the person that you know on facebook. Sending friend request to unknown person on facebook will not harm your account, but incase if those same users flag your account as spam then facebook team will take action against you and maybe even block your account as well. And in order to unblock it you will have to send them your id proof or something and once approved then your account would be termed as proper.

Re: In facebook i already send friend request to so many unknown persons so what will happen to me?

i cant understand the sentence "facebook team will take action on you"?

they handed over me to police or cyber crime if i send friend request to unknown persons in fb?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh Ujwal View Post

they handed over me to police or cyber crime if i send friend request to unknown persons in fb?
    LOL...no taking action is blocking your account..as you are doing any illegal work..you are just sending a friend req and if that particular user is so sensitive and choose block the id, then facebook will block your Id.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh Ujwal View Post

Yes, 'bond19' is right, you wont be handed to the police or cyber crime department but your account will be not accessible or can even be banned from the facebook account. But it is always recommended that you should never follow any illegal practice to misuse your facebook account or such.

I have hit that limit myself,

First warning was :-

People have flagged you as they don't know you, please only send requests to people you know.

Would you like to remove all the people that you do not have many friends in common with? > i selected yes and now try to be more careful.

no problems since.

If you press on and keep doing it, all they will do is shut the account down.

experience > I am a qualified IT Professional.

Divyasharma Guest

You can go to all the person's profile whom you have send the friend request and then you can cancel them..their is a option to cancel it..otherwise if they add you then delete them...whats the big issue with this??
    but from next time remember never to add unknown people..they may make your personal life professional..