Thread: Can’t watch any videos on BBC website in Opera 12 browser

Can’t watch any videos on BBC website in Opera 12 browser

I have just installed new Adobe update on my Opera 12 browser and after this update, this browser has stopped playing videos or any content related to the Flash. I was trying to play video on BBC website and it failed to play. The same video is playing properly through Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Can This problem was not existing before the Adobe Flash Player update. What can be this problem?

Re: Can’t watch any videos on BBC website in Opera 12 browser

I too am facing the same issue but it is not with Opera 12, it is with Mozilla Firefox. I have updated the Adobe Flash Player in Mozilla Firefox and everything related to Flash which need Flash to work. I think that it is some bug in the new Adobe update that is giving this problem. This problem should be reported to Adobe who will investigate in this problem and find a solution to solve it.

Re: Can’t watch any videos on BBC website in Opera 12 browser

The problem seems to be caused because of the update. It seems that the Adobe update when installed keeps the common files and just replaces the new old files with the new files. I think that this must have either caused some conflicts among the old files and the new files. Another reason can be that some file must be incompatible with the old files resulting in this problem. But I think that Adobe should find a solution to this problem soon or else everyone will have trouble watching videos or other Flash related stuff on internet.