Thread: How to search my facebook photos on Bing

How to search my facebook photos on Bing

Today i visited a office where i saw i guy access all his facebook images on bing search engine. He searching friends and their images like we do on Facebook but this was too good because we see all images live on one page that is not possible on facebook. It was surprising for me.

To do the same i usually use Pictarine Android App but this is very irritating. whereas i found Bing very easy, comfortable and cool interface. Do you guys know how to do the same ? I tried by visiting bing.com, went to images and searched but dint got what i was looking for. Please help.

Re: How to search my facebook photos on Bing

For searching your facebook images or freiends on Bing, you need to visit bing.com and click on FriendsPhoto. If you cannot see or find it, simply type this in your browser address bar: bing.com/friendsphotos.

Once you visit this page, you will prompted to login with your Facebook account ID and password. Log in and you are done. You can now see all your photos at one place from all your friends and walls. Check this:

I saw this new feature yesterday itself while browsing some settings on Bing. Used it and found it really very helpful if you want to checkout all images associated with your facebook account. Infact too better than other third party apps, like one above mentioned above in the first post.

There also various options available where you can search any of your album, or wall photos, etc. Bing FriendsPhoto also allows you to search any of your facebook Friend or their album by their names.

Is it good considering privacy of a user ? I mean, their images (which they actually shared with their friends) are now on Bing, a search engine. Is it good? How can they do this ? I wish somebody tell them to stop this feature right away as people wanted to share these images on facebook and not on search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Just-Margaret View Post
    Is it good considering privacy of a user ? I mean, their images (which they actually shared with their friends) are now on Bing, a search engine. Is it good? How can they do this ? I wish somebody tell them to stop this feature right away as people wanted to share these images on facebook and not on search engine.
    There is no such thing to worry with it dude. They are well concerned about users privacy and hence they made it like way that photos will not show up on Bing unless and until allows permission to interact with third-party apps. When you login to bing, it will ask your permission first, if you agree than it will proceed OR your images wont come to bing. So, don't blame these technologies unnecessarily.