Thread: Tweak different appearance settings in Firefox by using Stratiform

Tweak different appearance settings in Firefox by using Stratiform

I wanted to ask if there is any appearance modification tool for Mozilla Firefox web browser. My work needs me to use internet for a long time as most of the work is done online. I use Firefox as my main web browser. You know working whole day on same browser makes it look boring. Every day the same color, same button and same panels. I was looking for some options for modification of the appearances of Mozilla Firefox when I came across Stratiform modification tool for Mozilla Firefox. Can someone who has used Stratiform tell me what option or modification of Firefox’s theme it provides?

Re: Tweak different appearance settings in Firefox by using Stratiform

Yes, Stratiform is a good modification tool for tweaking and changing the theme of Mozilla Firefox. It will give you good amount of options for tweaking the toolbar of Firefox web browser. You can change the behavior of the buttons. For example, you can change the color of the button when in idle state, then change the color when it is clicked and again different color for the button when it is pressed and process is in progress. You can change the font in the toolbar of Firefox with options to change the size of the font, type of font and the border for the buttons. Also certain icons can be changed to suit your style. I think that you will surely find Stratiform useful for modifying the Firefox on your computer.

You can also change the dimensions of the tabs on the browser’s window according to your need. You will find options to play along with the width and the height of tabs. Also there are more options to edit the tab in Mozilla Firefox which can be used to make Firefox look completely different from its default looks. One thing that I have liked about Stratiform is that it provides presets to make the Firefox web browser look like other web browsers, which are Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer and some more. You can also edit the colors for the tabs according to your needs.

Stratiform also provides option to change the appearance of the Add-on bars that are installed on Firefox web browser. You cannot do much editing with it. But you change features like giving it appearance of other operating system or maybe like other web browsers. There is also some option to edit the color of the App menu button. It doesn’t provide many options. But you can select a color from few that are provided by the developers initially.