Thread: Opera Mini 7 Smart Page settings

unsure Opera Mini 7 Smart Page settings

I have installed Opera Mini 7 in my Nokia c500 and everything is working great but I wanted to know if there is some setting by which I can configure the smart page links. I have gone through all the setting of Opera but I am not able to find out a setting where I can configure the smart page links. Is there anyone who has come across the same and can help me in configuring smart page? Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Opera Mini 7 Smart Page settings

I have been looking after the same and I have checked out the whole web but I don’t think that there is setting where we can configure the smart page links. Even I don’t find any such setting anywhere in Opera Mini. I have found that the speed dials are configurable but I really wish to see smart page being configurable as well.

If opera comes up with the same via an update then it will getting better and may user will start using Opera 7. Anyways I will carry out my search and by the time if you come across any update on this then share it here with me as well, Thanks in advance.

Re: Opera Mini 7 Smart Page settings

Yes we are not allowed to configure smart page links in opera for now but you can configure speed dials. I think that we will get any opportunity later after opera updates it. A number of people have been requesting for the same and have added this feature in the wishlist at opera site as well. I have used Opera Mini 7 recently and frankly speaking I am not happy with it, first of all I encountered a number of errors while installing it and after the installation it was performing poorly. Opera Mini 7 is appearing to be resource intensive because of which my phone was getting frozen as well. I have used opera 6 previously and I think that it was better than Opera Mini 7.