Thread: Google Chrome homepage automatically changed to FunDial

Google Chrome homepage automatically changed to FunDial

I am suing Google Chrome as my default since long time. As my work is related to internet, i usually set Google as my homepage. Yesterday I installed the FunDial in the browser. But when i started Chrome for the next time i found that my homepage was changed from Google to Fundial. Also it wont allow me to change the homepage back. I want to remove the Fundail application and want to set back the homepage back to google. Can anybody help me in solving this problem? Please help me

Re: Google Chrome homepage automatically changed to FunDial

It can be due to malware or any toolbar or plugin install in Google chrome. You can first try to make manual changes in the settings. If that does not work then I will recommend you to remove all plugins and add-ons from your system. The last thing that you can try is run a anti-malware scan to find if there is any kind of infection or not. I hope you are not redirected to that home page. Because if it happens, then surely you are infected with re-direction virus.

leonvictor2012 Guest

ThumbsUp Re: Google Chrome homepage automatically changed to FunDial

Click on the icon in the upper right hand corner then click settings & when you click on that it should guide you to a new page. On that page will be the settings for your chrome. Click on extensions there should be an extension called “Funmoods” click on the trash can on the far right side of that icon. That should remove that extension leaving you along with your elderly Tab page.