Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What's New In Opera Mini 7

Technology & Internet

Old 23-07-2012

What's New In Opera Mini 7

I am using an Android as well as Symbian phone. When i opened Opera mini today morning i got a notification for an upgrade. It was for new Opera Mini 7. I installed it. But when i launched it, instead of getting the speed dials, i got some new page called HOME with many options like social network, my sites, mobile stores and all. I dint got what all those things are. So have you anyone of you used Opera Mini 7 ? Can you guys let me know what new features are embedded with the same ?

Old 23-07-2012

Re: What's New In Opera Mini 7

Opera Mini 7 is the first browser in Mini series that seems completely different from its earlier versions. In this version, they have introduced a "Smart Page" along with the speed dials. On the smartpage you get one click access to Social networks including Facebook and Twitter, you also get one click access to opera mobile store, your favorite sites, including, gmail, youtube and many more.

Along with this you also get live updates from your facebook or twitter account directly on the smart page. You just need to login to you accounts for once at the first time. The smartpage also provides you few suggested websites.

Other than this, the new opera has very smart and attractive user interface as you can see in the image above.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: ,