Thread: Is Tata Indicom Broadband offering 2 mbps Unlimited Plan without FUP?

Is Tata Indicom Broadband offering 2 mbps Unlimited Plan without FUP?

I recently shifted to new place and I am searching for a good internet connection. At the old place where I used to live, I used Airtel’s broadband internet. Here at my current residence, Airtel doesn’t provide its internet connection. I was searching for broadband service provider when I found that Tata Indicom provides its broadband internet. I visited their website to find information about the broadband plans they provide. While surfing I cam across some plans which provided 1.5 Mbps for first 40 GB and then 512 Kbps speed for further use at just Rs. 1449. I was surprised to read it, I mean other ISPs like Airtel, Reliance, Tata Docomo to provide such high speed internet but not at such reasonable price. Can someone tell me if it is true and not some typing mistake from Tata Indicom’s side?

re: Is Tata Indicom Broadband offering 2 mbps Unlimited Plan without FUP?

The scheme that you have read is for wired broadband connection and not for the wireless broadband connection. Also the schemes that you read about may or may not be available in your region depending upon the reach of Tata Indicom. The schemes that you read about exist and you also get the mentioned speed along with it. I know that the schemes provided by Tata Indicom are available at reasonable price, but I suggest you to inquire around in your area if you will get proper service and proper scheme. The service of Tata Indicom changes according to the region, so you shouldn’t directly jump to buy the scheme. Also see to it if there are any hidden charges like taxes or any other charges for getting the hardware. After making all these inquiries, you should proceed to buy the scheme.

Re: Is Tata Indicom Broadband offering 2 mbps Unlimited Plan without FUP?

There are also many other schemes that you can use instead of 1.5 Mbps FUP Standalone Plan. I think 3 Mbps FUP Standalone Plan is better than the one which gives 1.5 Mbps of speed. You just pay Rs. 500 more to get double speed and 10 GB of more FUP limit. The speed after end of FUP remains same. These plans are useful if you don’t use much of internet and want to do quick download at the time you use internet. If you use internet for long hours and need to download lot of stuff without having to bother about the FUP or download limit, then there are also some unlimited plans that you can buy. I use 768 Kbps Unlimited Standalone Plan which provides 768 kbps of download speed and 512 kbps of upload speed at price of Rs. 1399. I can download any number of songs or any other stuff without any fear of exhaustion of download limit.

The plans that Tata Indicom provides under wired broadband connection are 512 Kbps FUP Standalone Plan where you can download up to 10 GB at speed of 512 kbps and after end of FUP, the speed will be 256 kbps. The cost of this plan is Rs. 649. Another plan is 768 Kbps FUP Standalone Plan where you can download up to 20 GB at speed of 768 kbps and after end of FUP; the speed will be 256 kbps. The cost of this plan is Rs. 849. Also you will 2 Mbps FUP Standalone Plan priced at Rs. 949 which provides download speed of 2 Mbps for first 5 GB and then it will work at 25 kbps. Other plans available with Tata Indicom’s broadband are 1 Mbps FUP Standalone Plan, 1.5 Mbps FUP Standalone Plan and 3 Mbps FUP Standalone Plan.

You can also try unlimited broadband plans provided by Tata Indicom where there won’t be any FUP. You can use as much as you want. 512 Kbps Unlimited Standalone Plan costs Rs. 999 and gives download speed of 512 kbps. Similarly you will also find 768 Kbps Unlimited Standalone Plan at Rs. 1399 which provides speed of 768 kbps, 1.5 Mbps Unlimited Standalone Plan at Rs. 2699 which provides speed of 1.5 Mbps, 3 Mbps Unlimited Standalone Plan at RS. 4999 which provides speed of 3 Mbps and 6 Mbps Unlimited Standalone Plan at Rs. 9999 and gives speed of 6 Mbps. See which plans suits you the best before buying. I say that you shouldn’t buy a plan because you find it at reasonable price, but you should decide on your use and requirement.