Thread: Opera 12 crashes with spellchecker

Opera 12 crashes with spellchecker

Every time I try to correct the word typed by me and I end up crashing Opera. I guess the spellchecker of this browser is not working fine at all. Someone installed opera 12 and facing the same problem of browser crashing please let me know. I am sure I am not the only one with this problem but until now I have not seen even a single person reporting about it on web. so please let me know whether it’s a problem that is being faced by everyone or I am the only one special user getting this issue. let me tell you that the browser crashes only when I try to re-correct the spelling by highlighting it and re-entering the word (if the process is done quickly). Waiting for a proper reply, please help.

Re: Opera 12 crashes with spellchecker

Yeah I know about this and let me tell you that maybe trying your hands with the opera config or opera gpu might help you, edit the necessary option and then save them and reboot the browser. so do not worry and read my post properly and perform the action. Firstly open your opera browser and then in your address bar type the following: opera:gpu. Now you will get a HWA status page. For opera config type in opera:config.