Thread: Pictures in MacMail are not showing up

Pictures in MacMail are not showing up

I don’t know what exactly happened in my machine suddenly my Mac Mail application is not doing well. Whatever email I am receiving its being either corrupted or not me showed up to me. Last night I received a mail which today when I tried to check it wasn’t being opened rather I was getting a blue box and moist interestingly within that blue box I get a question mark. Trust me this is the first time I have encountering or experiencing such issue. I didn’t even heard or read about such issue. Please help me out and let me know a proper solution to get rid of such blue box. It’s really urgent; I need to view all my pictures, so please help me out as soon as possible and if possible also do let me know for what reason I got this problem.

Re: Pictures in MacMail are not showing up

To be frank I didn’t get you issue completely. Just wanted to know whether you are talking about the HTML mails? Does this thing happens only with the images or with other icons too? As far as I know pictures never come independently, they are actually linked images that couldn’t be achieved from the server. You were correct with your statement, even I didn’t see such issue yet but I strongly feel that if you problem is really with the HTML mails then you should at least once verify once necessary option. Go to the Viewing Tab of your mail, you will find this option in the Mail preferences pane and there if the option “Display remote images in HTML message” is not check then see to it that you check it. If it isn’t checked then I guess this was exactly your problem. Due to non-ticking the above option you were getting such blue box with question mark instead of the images.