Thread: I think Android market was better than Google Play

I think Android market was better than Google Play

As per me Google Play does not have good interface if you compared it to Android Market. Android market was having friendly user interface but Google play do now have that. And not only that even if you tell someone about Google Play they will think that is it some kind of media player or any kind of software which Google has introduced.

What do you think, Android Market was good or is it Google Play ? Share your suggestions about that same.

Re: I think Android market was better than Google Play

I do not agree with you. In Android market there were only stuffs related to Android devices but now after Google has changed to Google Play you can find all stuffs at one place like Android Applications, music, movies, books, games, etc. You get almost all the things at one place itself. But yes I do agree with one of your point the name is not that good as per me it should be Google Market so that everyone can understand what it is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by FarhaS View Post
    I do not agree with you. In Android market there were only stuffs related to Android devices but now after Google has changed to Google Play you can find all stuffs at one place like Android Applications, music, movies, books, games, etc. You get almost all the things at one place itself. But yes I do agree with one of your point the name is not that good as per me it should be Google Market so that everyone can understand what it is all about.
    I also agree that Google play is better than Android Market as you can find all kind of stuffs in Google play which was not available in Android market. Also if you know it cloud-based service which provides you to store all your application on servers so that you can get all your data from wherever you required. So no need to worry about your backup as you can get it any time you required.

As per me it should be Google Market so that everyone can understand what it is all about.
    Yes I agree with you about this that Google market sounds better than Google play. When you talk about play it all says about games, music kind of stuffs but what about books, non-game applications, etc. But yes one this is happened good in this is like they have got all the things at one place so that users do not need to search for stuffs here and there.