Thread: Chrome and Internet Explorer temporarily gets hanged with Flash Player 11

Chrome and Internet Explorer temporarily gets hanged with Flash Player 11

I have recently installed Flash Player 11 on my computer with the hope that it will improve the performance of the system but that disappoints. Whenever I open any site that is having the flash content then first of all it takes long time to load the page and once the page get loaded then also I cannot scroll the page for about 30 seconds and after that it starts to work normally. I am using the Internet explorer for browsing.

I thought that issue is limited to only Internet Explorer and so I tried to open the same site with google chrome but that also shows me the same problem and even poor than the Internet explorer. Now I can’t guess what can be the reason for this problem and so expecting some help from people over here. Please reply.

Re: Chrome and Internet Explorer temporarily gets hanged with Flash Player 11

What is the operating system that you are using in your computer? It will be better if you can post with the system specification of your computer. If you are lacking with the minimum system requirement for the flash player then also you might get such issues. So I am posting with the minimum system requirement, you can compare your system with it and you will came to know where you are lacking.

Windows

• 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor/ Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
    • Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Internet Explorer 7.0 and above / Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above / Google Chrome / Safari 5.0 and above / Opera 11
    • 128MB RAM
    • 128MB of graphics memory

Mac OS

• Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz processor
    • Mac OS X v10.6 or later
    • Safari 5.0 and above / Mozilla Firefox 4.0 / Google Chrome / Opera 11
    • 128MB RAM

Linux

• 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
    • Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.6 or later (32-bit and 64-bit) / openSUSE 11.3 or later (32-bit and 64-bit) / Ubuntu 10.04 or later (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or Google Chrome
    • 512MB RAM

Do you have some security software installed in your computer? I am asking this because there is possibility that that software is scanning the pages while it is being downloading. Though it is normal behavior that the pages which have lots of flash contents takes more time load as compared to the normal pages. But if that is taking too long time then you can just right click on the antivirus icon from the system tray and select disable from there.

Now again try to load those pages and see if still you are getting the same problem. If this time it loads normally then you will have to lower the security level from the antivirus settings.

If you are having duplicated flash player in your computer then also you will face such problems. All you have to do is, open the plug-in folder and check if you are having duplicates of Flash Player. If this is the case then you will be having the same in the control panel as well. Open the control panel and from there uninstall the older one. I hope that this will be helpful to you.