Thread: ABC iView not working after updating Flash Player

ABC iView not working after updating Flash Player

I want to view the videos from the ABC IView but I am unable to do that I don’t know what the problem is. I am using a Mac OS X Lion and have a flash player installed. I do not understand why this is happening. I had updated my Adobe flash player few days ago is it because of that may be. Every time I try to watch the video it gives the following error - ”Warning you browser does not seems to be supported. iView requires Adobe Flash Player 10 and Java script to be enabled.” I am using Firefox as my web browser. I am unable to understand why this is happening any help in regards of this will be appreciated.

Re: ABC iView not working after updating Flash Player

I think that wrong or faulty installation might have caused this issue sometimes while up gradation issues like this can happen. As you said that you have recently upgraded the flash player so maybe there were some problems while upgrading. Now first and foremost uninstall the Adobe Flash player from your system completely, take care that you don’t leave any part of flash player copy in your system. After that download the fresh copy of Adobe flash player and install it.

Have you checked if your Java script is enabled or not most of the times there are problems in video streaming, Video quality and even in audio quality when Java script is kept disable. Java Script is a standard programming language which provides the user with better functionality while surfing the websites.
    • To enable Java script in Firefox follow the following things:
    • Click on “Tools” from the menu bar and select “Option” from the drop down menu.
    • Go to “Content” panel in the options window.
    • Click the check box named as “Enable JavaScript”, Click “OK” in the options window and after that close the Firefox.

This will execute JavaScript on your computer. Now check if your Videos are working properly or not. This will make your videos work hopefully.

Check your firewall settings and see, sometimes firewall software installed on the machine see iView as an adult site. So you will have to ensure that you add ABC iView into the list of trusted programs or else your firewall will prevent ABC iView from connecting to the internet. Even take care that port 1935 is not blocked by your firewall or your broadband router as ABC iView uses port network of 1935 to stream the flash videos. These are very important settings may be because of this you are getting the error as your firewall might be stopping the Flash player from streaming the videos. Hope this information helps you in some regards.