Thread: How to fix Action Script error on Mac OS X

How to fix Action Script error on Mac OS X

I am running the Mac OS X and have recently upgraded my flash player to version 10. Problem is that when I try to access any of the website that is having flash content then it shows me some error log with the title Error #2044. This is not just with one site, it happens with all the sites with the flash. All the things are up to date in my computer. Can someone over here help me to get this problem resolved?

Re: How to fix Action Script error on Mac OS X

Hey, I have faced this problem earlier and the only work around for this is to change the browser. You have not mentioned that which browser you are using to access the websites. Anyways, if you wish to have the same browser then you can go for the re-installation of the browser. I was using Firefox and did the same. It worked for me and I hope that it will do the same for you as well. Before this, as you have mentioned that you are using the flash player 10, so it is also worth to try by installing the latest version of the flash player on your PC. I think that that latest version for this is 11.xxx. You can get the detailed information on this from the adobe official site. Download and install it from there only. So try with these two things and see if this helps you.