Thread: Good Spell Checker addon for Firefox 13

Good Spell Checker addon for Firefox 13

Hello guys, I have purchased a new computer and I am new to the world of the internet. I am using Firefox 13 browser to surf the internet. I want to say that my English is really poor and I want to install the add-on in the firefox 13 browser which can check my spelling mistakes which I do regularly. I want a good spell checker add-on for the firefox 13 browser. CAn anyone recommend me a few, thanks a lot.

Re: Good Spell Checker addon for Firefox 13

I will recommend you to use the Spell Checker 1.3.2 add-on to check the spelling mistakes made by you while using the browser. This add-on will be good for you as you said you do a lot of spell mistakes. This add-on uses the Firefox’s inbuilt dictionary to correct the spelling mistakes. There are many websites which check for the spelling mistakes, but you cannot use those websites regularly and you will be bored and have to do the same process again and again. This will slow down the speed of your work. You should use this add-on as it will help you on the same page you are browsing. It will highlight the words which are spelled wrong n red color probably. You can correct them as per your requirement.

I think that you should go for the Danish Dictionary for the Spell Checking option. I am also using this spell checker as I was also having the same problem of making mistakes in the spelling. You can use this add-on for Firefox, Thunderbird and other Mozilla products. This is a free add-on for checking the spelling mistakes on the web page. You can also use different languages in this add-on. You have to install the language in the dictionary and it will help you in checking the spelling of that language. This add-on allows the option to switch between the languages which are installed in the dictionary.

I have the same problem with English language. I never write the correct spelling of the words. I am using the British English Dictionary 1.19.1 add-on to check the spelling mistakes that I normally do and correct the same. I am using this add-on since last 3 months and I have developed my English pretty well. You can install this dictionary in Firefox, Thunderbird and Sea monkey as well, if you would like.

I think that you should you use the Hunspell 1.3.2 to check the spelling mistakes in firefox. You can install this spell checker in Mozilla firefox and Thunderbird quite easily. You can also install this add-on in Google chrome. This uses the Myspell dictionary to check the spelling mistake. You can also install other languages in its dictionary to use it as per your need. This add on analysis the spelling in the browser and then lets you know whether the spelling is correct or not. You can run this add-on in the MAC OS X and Windows.

I suggest you to use the United States English Spellchecker 6.0 for checking the spelling mistakes. This add-on checks for the spelling mistakes and then when you right click on the spelling it gives you the corrected spelling suggestions for the word. I am using this add-on as I am not very good in English. My friend advised me to use this add on so that I can avoid the spelling mistakes and can also improve my spellings. This is really a good dictionary add on for firefox. I think that after using this add on my English has been improved much. Using this add on can improve you English very well.