Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

facebook pages posts are not appearing on my news feed

Technology & Internet

Old 15-05-2012

facebook pages posts are not appearing on my news feed

hi please help
pages posts are not appearing on my news feed. only posts from friends appear. pleaseeee help me << this happened suddenly

Old 17-05-2012

Re: facebook pages posts are not appearing on my news feed

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunes View Post
hi please help
pages posts are not appearing on my news feed. only posts from friends appear. pleaseeee help me << this happened suddenly
In that case you can click At the top of your Home page and then click on the Most Recent and then click down arrow which will be aside to the Most Recent and then click on the Edit Options, when you do so you will get a pop up and you will have a option for showing post from "All of your friends and pages or Friends and pages you interact with most". if you will chose the first option then you will receive all posts where as if you choose the 2nd option then only posts from pages you interact will be shown in the Newsfeed . just try it out and then let me know if it is working for you or not.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , ,