Thread: how to delete unidentified contact names in my window live account contact list that does not belong to me

how to delete unidentified contact names in my window live account contact list that does not belong to me

I am having a problem in my hotmail account. The problem is that in my contact list there is a contact which is not added by me but it’s appearing in my contact list. How did the contact automatically got added in my contact list. I want to remove the contact from my list. Can anyone tell me how to remove the contact form the contact list?

re: how to delete unidentified contact names in my window live account contact list that does not belong to me

I had a problem in my account and wanted to remove some of the contacts from my contact list. You can easily remove the contact from the contact list. To remove contact from your contact list. You just need to login to your account. Go to contacts and then click on invitations. Go to group and then view invitation. In invitations check for the pending invitations and click on no thanks to remove the contact from the list.

re: how to delete unidentified contact names in my window live account contact list that does not belong to me

I had the same problem. I tried to delete the contact from my list, but never succeed. I delete the contact from the msn messenger and I didn’t saw the contact again in my contact list. Go to the messenger and delete the contact from the list. This can be simply done by login to your mail account through msn messenger. Go to your contact list directory. Select the contact you want to delete. Right click the contact and select delete the contact.