| || |
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: Firefox 12 fails to remember Passwords
Hey, I can understand the problem you are facing right now because of the browser it becomes really very irritating when things are not working as you want them to. There are so many different settings for the same thing it’s really very frustrating when none of them works. Even I was about to quit using Firefox and switch to some other browser but thank god I got a good solution for this problem. Sometimes passwords get automatically cleared while clearing the history, cookie or the Cache of the Browser in such situations we should save the passwords in a different way. There are some steps which will help us to save the passwords permanently into our systems.
- Go to “Tools” and select “Options”.
- Select the “Privacy Panel”
- If Firefox will is set to Use Custom Settings for history and Clear history when Firefox closes is Selected, Click on “Settings” Button.
- Make sure that you don’t select the saved password
- Click “OK” to close the option window.
By doing this Firefox is configured to not clear your password when closing.