Thread: Where I can find Firefox Mobile icon in Android Tablet

Where I can find Firefox Mobile icon in Android Tablet

I have been using the Asus tablet which is running Android OS. Recently I have installed the Firefox Mobile and Firebox Beta on it. I have got a confirmation that the Firefox has been downloaded and installed successfully. I can see it on settings/apps but the problem is it is not running. i could not able to find any icon or button to launch the Firefox in my Android tablet. Do you think that Mozilla has provided a different way to open the Firefox? Where I can find the Firefox icon?

Re: Where I can find Firefox Mobile icon in Android Tablet

I think that you can get it under all apps, letter F. it should be a Firefox logo with the word 'Beta' around it. I hope that it is same for all compatible Android devices like Tablets or smartphoness. On your tablet, first of all press the Home screen and then apps in the upper right corner. Look for the Firefox on that list. If it is present these, then it has been installed properly but the installer failed to create an icon on Home screen or Menu screen. In order to add an icon on Home screen, just hold the finger down on the icon for a while till the screen flickers and shows the Home screen. Now you can easily drop the icon wherever on the Home screen.

Firefox for Android OS now has the same version number as the well-known desktop version achieved. The mobile version of the browser uses the same engine as the "big brother", is just rightly so with extensions and is in terms of user interface fully optimized for the needs of the touchpad. It is best to first see if we have this application on your mobile device as if you should then make sufficient space to work properly, nothing you'd better be eligible if your system is not adequate. We recommend you always upgrade your operating system, that you can do on the same computer or find a more appropriate guide, once you do you achieve this can get to version 2.0 and be able to use the browser.

Have you gone through the proper steps are described below to download it with ease:
    • From your mobile enters the Android Market, find the application pre-loaded on your phone.
    • In the browser, type the word "Firefox" and then touch the browser icon is a magnifying glass.
    • Application automatically appears if your Android accepts Firefox, if it is not is that your operating system is not suited for this application.
    • Once you've found, tap the Download button and wait for install automatically.
    • Then you can look in your menu, open it and start using the popular Firefox browser.

In Firefox for Android, Firefox Sync integrated which is capable to sync at all the settings on your desktop browser, including bookmarks, page history, tabs, passwords, form data and extensions to the mobile version. You can also easily add bookmarks to your Android home screen. The web pages can then call with a single click directly on the home screen. Since the Firefox version 9 is ideally suited for Android tablets. In the new version, the establishment of synchronism with the desktop browser has been improved. A summary of the changes and innovations, visit the Mozilla website . Firefox offers some advantages over the standard browser on Android devices (mobile add-ons ). But not only convinced the impressive speed, but especially the synchronization with other versions of Firefox. This application requires Android OS 2.0 or higher. About the download button, you are to play Google Store forwarded through which you can install the software.