Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

History Button is not visible in Internet Explorer 8

Technology & Internet

Old 26-04-2012

History Button is not visible in Internet Explorer 8

I have been using Internet Explorer 6 since long time there was an arrow like button was provided to view your surfing History; recently I upgraded my browser to Internet Explorer 8 and was quiet surprised to find that there was no such icon or specific function available to view the history in Internet Explorer 8.

Can someone help me with this problem or is it that somehow the Option showing history has been removed from Internet Explorer 8.

Old 26-04-2012

Re: History Button is not visible in Internet Explorer 8

Some days ago even I was facing the same problem but I somehow got a solution to this. On the main screen look for the Tab named Tools. On clicking that a drop down list will appear look for “Explorer Bar” and click, under that you will see “History” Click that and the history list will appear on the left side of your screen.
Old 26-04-2012

Re: History Button is not visible in Internet Explorer 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeza View Post
Some days ago even I was facing the same problem but I somehow got a solution to this. On the main screen look for the Tab named Tools. On clicking that a drop down list will appear look for “Explorer Bar” and click, under that you will see “History” Click that and the history list will appear on the left side of your screen.

Instead of going through these procedures you can simply use short cut keys as follows:
  • Ctrl + H

OR
  • Ctrl + shift +H

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,