Thread: Browser has stopped working after updating the Nokia C2-02

Browser has stopped working after updating the Nokia C2-02

I am using Nokia C2-02 mobile phone from last few months and my mobile phone was working properly but few days I come to know that there is new software version for my mobile phone is available and then I have updated software in my mobile phone. Now after updating the software in my mobile phone it has started giving me annoying problems. Now whenever I try to start internet browser at that time nothing happens. Before updating the mobile phone all the things were working properly. I have tried to solve this problem by going in to the settings and then selecting the restore factory setting option but after performing the restore factory setting option when I tried to use browser in my mobile phone at that time I get same problem. IF anyone facing similar problem after updating the device and have solution then let me know.

Re: Browser has stopped working after updating the Nokia C2-02

I have read your problem and I would like to try to solve this problem by reinstalling software in your mobile phone and then you have to try to use internet browser in your Nokia C2-02 mobile phone again and after doping that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not? you have to first download Nokia Software updater or Nokia OVI suite from internet and install it in your computer. After installing that you have to restart your system. After restarting the computer you have to connect your Nokia C2-02 mobile phone with your system and then open Nokia software updater or Nokia OVI suite whatever you have installed. Now first it will look for the new software for your mobile phone and when it will find that your device is having latest software then it will show option to reinstall software. You need to click on reinstall software. Before you reinstall software I will suggest you to take the backup of all the data from your Nokia C2-02 mobile phone and then reinstall the software. After doing that you have to see whether browser started working or not?

Well friends I am using Nokia X3-02 mobile phone and I was experiencing same problem with it after updating the device software and then I have first take the backup of all the data from my phone and then I have performed restore factory setting but that does not helped me to solve this issue. Now after that I have contact the Nokia support and they have told me to reinstall the software in mobile phone and then I have downloaded Nokia software updater and then installed in my computer. After that connected my Nokia X3-02 mobile phone with my system I have reinstalled software and then my problem gets solved. You can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling software in your Nokia C2-02.

I have reinstalled software in my Nokia C2-02 mobile phone and after that browser have started working properly. I have also installed Nokia browser from the Nokia OVI store. It is very nice browser. The only problem I am facing is whenever I open Nokia browser at that time it always ask me to for “Allow application to use network for sending and receiving data” and then I have to select yes and then it opens the browser. Is there any way to get rid of that? If anyone have any idea regarding this then let me know thank you in advance.

To solve this problem all you need to do is first go to the folder where you have saved Nokia browser and then you have to put finger on the Nokia browser for some seconds and then select application access option. in Application access option you have to click on network access option. After that you have to select Always allowed option and then open Nokia browser again and then see whether same problem is occurring or not? According to me after selecting the always allowed option for application access for Nokia browser application your problem will get solved.

After looking at your solution I have changed the network access setting for the Nokia Browser and then when I have open Nokia browser at that time I didn’t get any issue. Now all the thing in my Nokia C2-02 mobile phone are working fine. Thank for helping me.