Thread: Facebook cover photos not working

Facebook cover photos not working

I am new user on facebook. I am trying to upload cover photo on my account using internet explorer. The problem am facing while doing the same is when I click on save button then button does not work and hence changes wont get saved.

So anyone please tell me how can I change the cover photo in my timeline profile?

Re: Facebook cover photos not working

Recently my brother also turned On the facebook timeline feature on his profile. He thought he get the new look and features from these layout. But the thing happen is that he does not get new look but get new problems in his profile. He cannot change the profile picture, When he click on “LIKE” button then sometime button does not work, When he trying to change cover photo the save button does not work, etc.

I search on Google to get some tips reverting back to previous wall but I dint get any solution. Possibly i think problem with the cover photo was because of the browser. some browser does not support features or sometimes need to refresh network.

You should try changing the cover photo using some another browser like Firefox or Opera. IE use to give such problems many times. better start using facebook on Firefox.