Thread: safari is unexpectedly quitting due to .AntennaWebDesgn.tmt plug in

safari is unexpectedly quitting due to .AntennaWebDesgn.tmt plug in

I am using Mac OS X 10.6 operating system in my computer and from last few days Safari browser has started giving me problems suddenly. now whenever i open safari browser at that time it works fine for some time and then quits. after having some workarounds i have come to know that problem occurs because of plugin called .AntennaWebDesgn.tmt. i hvae tried to search solution on internet but didn't get any answer. if anyone have solution then let me know.

Re: safari is unexpectedly quitting due to .AntennaWebDesgn.tmt plug in

There are so many users who are facing similar problem with safari. this problem occurs due to Flashback malware. While accessing many websites users gets warning saying Flash player has crashed and need to be upgraded and when you proceed with update at that time it downloads the malware in your system and because of this this problem takes place.

Yes, you are facing this problem because of Flashback malware. in order to fix this problem you have to first take the backup of all the data from your system and then you have to download Removal tool malware Flashback from apple official site or you can download Removal tool malware Flashback by clicking on DOWNLOAD. After downloading this tool you have to run it in your system, after running that you have to restart your computer and then your problem will get solved.

Similar problem occurred in my system also. i am using Macbook pro with Mac OS X 10.7. After searching on internet i have come to know that with the help of Removal tool malware Flashback i have can solve this problem and then i have download the tool from apple site and then i have run it in my system. After running this tool when i restart my system at that time problem does not get solved and i am not able to log in in my system. what should i do to solve this problem?

If you have Mac OS X 10.7 then you should try to boot your system from the recovery partition and if you have earlier version then you need to use installation disc. After doing that you have to start Disk Utility and then remove start up volume. Make sure that you have backup of the data because erasing start up volume will remove all data on the volume. After completing this process you have to connect to internet and then install Mac operating system again. After that you have to restart your system and crate the account with name which you were using. users of Mac OS X 10.6.x or earlier need to run software update. now you have to restore the data from recent backups excluding Library because it may have components of the malware. After finishing restore process you have to change all important passwords which you have saved in your system such as banking passwords.

Thank you for helping me. After referring above solution i have first take backup of all the data from my system and then i have downloaded Removal tool malware Flashback and then run it in my system. After doing that i have rebooted my PC and then my problem get solved. Now i am not facing any problem with Safari browser.