Thread: How to Install QuickTime Plugin for Chrome

How to Install QuickTime Plugin for Chrome

Hi freinds i am using computer in which i have windows Vista operating system and i was using Mozilla Firefox but recently i hvae installed Google Chrome browser in my computer, While browsing over internet i have came across many sites which requires QuickTime Plugin. i want to know exact procure to install QuickTime Plugin in Google chrome browser. Please help me with this.

Re: How to Install QuickTime Plugin for Chrome

I have read your problem regarding installing QuickTime Plugin for Chrome and i will help you with this. to install QuickTime Plugin for Google chrome you have to follow this steps. First of all you have Open Google Chrome browser and then you have to visit official site of Apple and then you have to download QuickTime installer from there. once download gets completed you have to open QuickTime installer and then installation process will start. After doing that you have to close Google chrome browser in your computer and then open it again and its done. if you need any more help then let me know.

I am using Google chrome plug in in my computer and i am facing problem with it. many times when i try to download songs from web sites at that time instead of start downloading my browser start playing in new window with little QuickTime player. similar problem i was having in Mozilla Firefox browser but after disabling QuickTime plug-in i solve this issue but i don't know how to disable QuickTime plug-in in Google chrome browser. please let me know steps for disabling plug-in.

I am aware of this problem and i would like to tell you that first open Google chrome browser in your computer and then you have to type chrome:plugins in address bar and then you have to press enter key. After doing that you will see list of installed plugins. now from there you have to disable QuickTime plug-in from there and then you have to restart Google chrome browser. Now after doing that you have to try to download song again and then see whether you face same problem or not? i was also experiencing same problem in with Google chrome browser and then i have tried this steps and my problem get solved. if you get same issue while downloading songs then you should uninstall QuickTime from your computer completely and then you have to delete temporary files from your system. After doing that you have to restart your PC and then install QuickTime in your computer and then start Google Chrome browser and then see what the result is.

After following steps i have successfully installed QuickTime Plugin in Google chrome but after installing that also i some times when i try to watch video from apple site at that time i get black screen only. i have tried to search solution on internet regarding this and many users have solved this problem by reinstalling plug-in but that idea does not worked for me. i have noticed that this problem only occurs with apple site only. please help me to get rid of this problem.

you should try this steps to solve this problem.

• Open Google chrome browser.
    • click on wrench icon.
    • select option.
    • select Under The Hood
    • Go to content setting option.
    • click on manage exception.
    • Remove required website from there.
    • Restart browser.

If you still face same problem after trying above solution also then you have to try to solve this problem by uninstalling Google chrome browser from your computer and installing it again. if that does not help you then download latest version of Google chrome from internet ans then you have to install that in your computer and then your problem might get solved.

veronicaZora Guest

The plug-in is part of the QuickTime Player. In order to install the plug-in, you’ll need to install the player.

1. Download the QuickTime installer from Apple’s website.
    2. When the download is complete, click the installer in the downloads bar at the bottom of Chrome.
    3. Locate the installer and double-click it to begin installation.
    4. Follow the prompt to finish installation.OR Windows User Account Control might appear and ask you for permission to install. If you don’t have administrator privileges on the computer, please contact your system administrator to finish installation.
    5. Restart Chrome.