Thread: Zynga Slingo Freezes in the End

Zynga Slingo Freezes in the End

I had found a note on zynga site about this bug. It is about the game freezing issue. The game freeze when a stage is completed and it does not goes to the award slot part. Till yet I had not noticed this issue. Is anyone facing it. Many also complains about the popup screen which disappears when you end a round.

Re: Zynga Slingo Freezes in the End

I had faced this issue just once when the game freezes. I refreshed my page and all earnings are gone. After that till yet there is no issue. It might related to some of the servers of this game not with all. If you have any of that major issue you can try to contact Zygna and ask them about the same.

I like to play this game. Rightnow you might not have got the issue, but because of constant freezing I am going to soon drop the idea of playing it. This game is really giving me hard time. The game works fine for some levels but freezes and after that. I can do nothing. Every time when I get a high number hit the game freezes. This is very annoying. I am not going to play this game back again unless this issue is fixed entirely. I had reported the same to Zynga. They said they are working on the same. There are almost 2 days gone now. Does this can be browser related issue. I am using chrome here. Other games work fine but the issue is same with some other flash games.

This cannot be really browser issue unless you get the same issue is every flash game you play. For start you can try avoiding the game for some couple of days. This issue is common and might be fixed soon.

But I think there should be update on this. If the game is facing issue, Zynga must update it users that the game is going freeze or is buggy. They do not respond soon on the issues. I had faced the issue when I was going to purchase some extra balls. The game just hanged and nothing happened. This is just a waste of money. I had also reported the same to zynga and will wait back for a active response from them.

If you are having a good internet connection and then you are facing the issue then you can blame zynga. Last week there was some issue with my isp and I found the game lags in between and sometime my browser crashed. I thought this is the game issue. But later on I came to know that my isp was facing issue and maximum flash games were not working at all. Now things are restored and the game is working fine. Till now there is no freezing issue appeared. There might something you can check from your end also.

Simply report to Zynga. No need to worry about the same. If there is a issue they will fix that out soon and also update your about the same.