Thread: What does +2 or +3 means which appear after spin in Zynga Slingo

What does +2 or +3 means which appear after spin in Zynga Slingo

Has anyone notice this or not. While playing Slingo I can see some +2 or +3 in slots which disappears soon. This are shown many time in between. They do not stay for longer time and before clicking it it goes. I am not able to understand what it does actually. Does anyone knows about it. Thanks.

Re: What does +2 or +3 means which appear after spin in Zynga Slingo

There are many similar doubts related to the game. I had seen the same appears and some of the addons are really out of my mind. The game is simple to play but nice and generates more interest if friends around you gain more and goes above you. That surely be a kind of addon for multiplying your points in the game. I had not noticed what happen to the score when they appear. I will try today and will post if found any valid answer for the same.

It is a kind of multiplayer which is used on the coming choice of ball. If you ignore the same it is added to the regular one. It just offer you to gain some extra points.

I can give a bit detail highlight on the same. The game is nice to play and addons in between let you earn easy point and more chances. Those are called a multiplayer. They just add your score as per the number which is shown on the slots. You might have not noticed that. When you see that your score is added 2 times or 3 times as per the figure appeared. It appears in between the game and there is no right assumption available. So the next time when you see that just check your score. It will be multiplied with the figure that appear on the screen.

That was really a nice output on the same. But does that really add the points. The score in the game game changes too randomly that it is hard to guess what addon provides you what kind of update.