Thread: Facebook Sending Zynga Slingo Gifts

Facebook Sending Zynga Slingo Gifts

This is a bit strange issue I noticed while playing Zynga Slingo. I had seen that those friends which are not playing Zynga Slingo are sending me gifts. I am not able to figure how they do that. I had asked some of them that how can they send me coins if aren't playing the game. This is really a kind of weird thing going on. I had played the same some days before and now when I open it I had seen lots of gift request. Does Zynga Slingo has any kind of option in it where we can receive or send gifts without playing the same. Thanks.

Re: Facebook Sending Zynga Slingo Gifts

No that is not really possible. This are social networking games which are connected with players who are playing to share gifts. This can be a type of spam thing does by this site mostly gain fame. They just keep spamming to capture users interest.

Zynga Slingo is a nice game, but I had not noticed that thing which you had mentioned. There are friends from your profile who are shown on the left. They also appear sometime in the mid game to offer some help. Did you checked properly that they are really playing the game. If even they liked the same once or played it anytime it send gifts on behalf of the same. This can be counted under spamming but till the end there is no issue you can ignore the same. If you are getting a lot more request you can try contacting Zynga for the same. Or else you are getting free gifts so you can simply enjoy the same.

That is not really a issue. You had not noticed that in detail. There can be friends which are in the list of your friends from where you are getting those gift request. Many people when the game ask to share something click on send all and sends the gift to those they do not know. You might be getting something like that.

There are common issues with zynga spamming stuff. I do not understand that this is done by Zynga or other players. I had seen many time unwanted updates coming to my profile which increase the list of messages. I had ignored many zynga games in last few months. There were constant updates which fill up my wall and it takes too much time to get rid of those. Zynga should make some kind of simple games where there are nothing much to share. For each and every thing happen in the game, Zynga needs top post that on wall. You cannot imagine how I manage to play such games on a slow internet connection. I had seen this is increased in every game.

That is the way they work. It can be a kind of business strategy where they track user interest. All zynga games ask you to share several things on your wall which is seen by other friend also and indirectly this is a kind of investment.

I like Zynga games. They are easy to play and provide nice competition with other friends online. All I want to know that when you do not like those request you can ignore them and enjoy the game.