Thread: What are Zynga Slingo x2 and x3 Bonus

What are Zynga Slingo x2 and x3 Bonus

While playing Zynga Slingo I had seen many time x2 or x3 type of icons in the slot. When I click they disappear. Do I really collecting them or they are some kind of extra thing which is used while playing. What does they benefit. Does collecting them reduces my points. I need some basic tips also in earning high in Zynga Slingo.

Re: What are Zynga Slingo x2 and x3 Bonus

Those are collected when you click on them. You can see them on the left top size where all coins are collected. It increases your level or earning. Once you collect them you will get bonus on the first spin. This will also effect your time bonus in the game.

I had got those many. They are earnings and boost your coins. They are not actually find a number of time. If you are more doubts then you can simply refer to Zynga Slingo FAQ. This is found in the official site which has answer to many question like this. It looks that you are new to the gameplay. Anyhow the numbers those appears in the game are random and there is no way to control them. It is recommended that if you need a high score you can replay the existing level a number of time without wasting your energy. Somehow you might click the highest score beating your competitor.

It is really a boring game sometime. I tried to play the game and found that it consumes more time than others. Sometime many of my chances are wasted and even still I cannot get full chance. Is there any cheats for this game.

No Zynga Slingo does not has any cheats and if you try to do something you can get banned. The game is nice to play with simple steps. Why do you need cheats for the same. I will recommend to try other games of Zynga also. There is a faq available on the official site which can clear a number of doubts related to the game. There is no need to find any other way to increase your earning. There is a way by which you can get instant bonus, that is if your friend share a maximum with you.

It is a easy game, I had enjoyed the same for a while. Those bonus points are just for fun to keep to stick to the games. Zynga also has a business strategy here where it ask you to purchase when you finish the chances in game.