Thread: How to use TVHeadEnd with Sky Optus D1

How to use TVHeadEnd with Sky Optus D1

I am form NZ and Sky was having the problem on detecting all the Sky channels. I used the NextPVR and then to manually set my LNB settings to
    1. Low: 10750000
    2. Hi: 10750000
    3. LNB Switch Freq: 10750000

By doing this I was able to get all the channel. But I have no idea how can I do the same with the TVHeadEnd. I am comfortable to do this with the MythTV although I like to use the TVHeadEnd as it look comfortable for most of the stuff

I am unable to get any DVB-S2 muxes to work although I think that this is because of the LNB settings, does anyone here have use the tvheadend before can tell me how can I set these . my Windows box has turn out to be very unbalanced mostly about my TBS-6984. I'm using xbmc as frontend so I'm not dependant on an OS for the server. I am unable to use the using xbmc as frontend so completely depended on the OS for the server. Please help me on this I will be really glad

Re: How to use TVHeadEnd with Sky Optus D1

Well to the knowledge that I have on this it will be nice if you choose any satellite and after that start the "auto detect muxes" with any luck it will find your channels but I ma not sure about this , I may wrong on this

I guess that need the card to support the blind scan, well I did not tried the D1 however I did include every muxes on the C1/D3 manually without any difficulty . Did you check that you have entered the freq in KHZ? Lyngsat is listed in MHZ so you require to put in 3 zeros. Can you tell me what version of the tvheadend are you using ? well I am using the latest GIT version that has the mod to utilize my LNB as it's not accessible in the main trunk

Hi guys

Thanks for the reply but like to tell you that I have managed to make it work. All I have to do is download the source code form the Github and modify the setting on the standard LNB to 10750000, 10750000, 10750000. As soon as that I done I was able to tune all channel . so the solution to this issue is this in case someone need , thanks again guys for the help

Hey that great news that you have make it to work but can you explain how did you change the setting I will like to know that as I think that I am also having the similar problem and I am really be thankful of you help me on getting TVHeadEnd to work.

Well answer is simple all you have to do is get the code from the Github as I mention above and look for the source code for the Universal . just the one file , comes up about three time . the last instance is the array that can be edited . change the standard to the
    1. Low: 107500000
    2. Hi: 107500000
    3. LNB Switch Freq: 107500000

After that compiled and change the binary. For the instruction I use the article title Analogue NTSC with HTS-Tvheadend but I can’t remember the site . let me know if that help

Thanks , really appreciate this but like to aske you if you had any successes with using the option of Circular 10750 which is presented on the Satellite configuration under the LNB type.