Thread: DishTV S7090PVR Digital TV Receiver lockups- need help

DishTV S7090PVR Digital TV Receiver lockups- need help

Is there someone who have experience the lockups with the DishTV S7090PVR. I am getting this from last 4 to 5 days. Once this happens then there is only one option left for me and that is to reset the power. To do that I just press and hold the power button and until it switches off and after that it trn on again in order to recover. Currently, I am running the latest firmware (v1.1e).

Because of this, I have lost schedule list but there is no problem with the recorded programs. When it locks and press any button on the remote then it looks to register on the unit. I am saying this because I cans see that there is light flash on it while I press the button. I ant see any sound or any picture. I am connected with the HDMI for video as well as the optical cable with the receiver for the audio.

There is no pattern in this. If you can tell me any solution for this then I will be thankful for this.

Re: DishTV S7090PVR Digital TV Receiver lockups- need help

This really seems like either it is the problem design or with the manufacturer. There is possibility for both of these. Better option for you is to contact to the manufacturer and ask them about the same. They will help you with this issue.

Re: DishTV S7090PVR Digital TV Receiver lockups- need help

There is also possibility that the firmware is outdated or corrupted and that is causing problem for you. Just update the firmware to the latest version and see if it can solve the problem for you. There have been some of the other cases like this where updating the BIOS resolves the issue and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.