Thread: Slingo is the same what was played long time before

Slingo is the same what was played long time before

I had seen this game a very long time before. There was a similar game available and it was called as Slingo also. Does this is the same kind of game or not. I do not think so. The game has similar gameplay but it has lot more additions.

Re: Slingo is the same what was played long time before

I am not really sure about what you are talking about. There are tons of similar game on web which matches with each other. What I know that Zynga and Slingo are under partnership and the game is developed by them. Zynga with Slingo has made the game much better and offer easier gameplay. The game is liked widely and people do enjoy it. And really who cares about which similar game was available long time before or not. Slingo is a nice game and it is really a huge hit. There should be more power addons in the game what I recommended. Sometime it become super tough to gain better points.

It really does not matter from what the game is inspired. I had heard that Slingo was a old game which was played on Aol. And today the company has tie up with the game company to develop and enhance it much more.

Zynga Slingo is nice game. If you do not like to play that on facebook you can play on slingo site. There are number of challenge stuff offered with many other game. Slingo is merged with many other games which has made it more attractive. Like 5 card slingo, mixed matrix, slingo brasil, slingo majhong, slingo solitaire, etc. There are wide variety of game you can play on the site. I had seen some of the games are much better than Zynga Slingo. I will recommend you to just have a look on the same.

What game did you played. Is that named as Slingo. It is possible because some time ago there were no zynga tie up with slingo and it was played on some social sharing websites. But today it is more enhanced with multiple support. You are aware that every Zynga games comes with purchase of virtual material. This is somewhat I really do not enjoy. Instead of that Zynga must give everything free or charge on game downloads. Even in Slingo when the balls are ended you can see a popup for buying stuff. Don;t you agree that it is not fare to spend money on such. Zynga's many games are money motive only.

That is right to some extent. But you can also enjoy the free version by sharing and asking for help from your friends.

Zynga offer many games and among them there are wide purchased made in farmville, cityville, or poker. So this is really the users choice what needs and what he does not. There is no compulsion on you to purchase those stuff. It is entirely your choice whether you want or not want.