Thread: Will there be more than 5 Worlds in Zynga Slingo

Will there be more than 5 Worlds in Zynga Slingo

I am playing Zynga Slingo and really enjoying it. I want to know that will there be more than 5 Worlds in the game. The game looks really very short when played completely. I am hoping for adding up more additions in the game. Does anyone know of any upcoming information.

Re: Will there be more than 5 Worlds in Zynga Slingo

Till yet there is nothing officially declared by Zynga about any updates for the game. If there will be additions we might get informed on the game page. You might need to wait until the time comes. Zynga Slingo is quiet popular game which I think might get more support in the coming time. The game provides a similar time of gameplay. I recommend to change this a bit by offering some easy addons to gain more coins in the game. Also there are less chances to gain multiple energy at a time. The power ups that are provided in the game is less. There should be more so that we can struck a better point in the most less time consumed.

Yes it is correct. I too agree to go with more worlds and power ups. Zyngo Slingo provides very less or basic power up which are not fulfilled to reach a high score. And also there is no power ups that you can purchase.

Slingo has those default 5 worlds only. Yet no confirmation is received. 69 power-ups in the current game is very low in which power up vision is totally useless. I think Zynga must remove this and add a much better power instead of this. Like some which can predict the numbers coming. Also Zynga must at a high number of extra balls in the game. Sometime it become quiet difficult to get full board. Right now the game offers a very basic gameplay. And I wonder that will there be any kind of pc version for this game. This would be awesome to have a full fledged pc game with tons of power and worlds.

That can be just imagination. There are no news about that. According to me 5 words are enough for this game. There should be a newer version available with different gameplay.

Even I agree that there should be more than 5 worlds and power-up. Atleast zynga can try to give more powerups in the game. I had not noticed addons yet. The game is easy to play but powerups help to earn better. It is really lucky that they do not put any kind of time limit on the game.