Thread: unable to send fax after installing internet explorer 9 in windows 7

unable to send fax after installing internet explorer 9 in windows 7

I have recently installed internet explorer 9 in my computer which have windows 7 OS and after installing the internet explorer 9 in my computer it has started giving me problem. now I am not able to send fax via fax server. When I try to send fax at that time I get error. now please let me know what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: unable to send fax after installing internet explorer 9 in windows 7

According to me you should first try these following solutions and see whether it makes any difference or not.

You have to first open start menu and then you have to type cmd in search box. After that pres enter key. Now you have to type

regsvr32 ole32.dll
    regsvr32 actxprxy.dll
    After that you have to press enter button and then see whether your problem gets solved or not?

If above idea does not help to fix this issue then you have to open internet explorer and then go to the internet option from tools menu and then you have to select advance tab. Now you have to click on the reset. After resetting the internet explorer you have to see what the result is.

I was not able to send fax after installing the IE 9 in my PC and then I have downloaded Hotflix tool which you can download from HERE and after running that tool in my system problem get solved. You should also try this solution.

I have reset internet explorer 9 problem does not get solved. Now after that I have also download the hotflixtol in my PC but after running that also I was not able to send fax from my system. is there any other way to sovle this problem then let me know. Any help will be appreciated.

If above solution does not help you then I will suggest you to follow this solution and then your problem will get solved.

• Click on start menu.
    • Select control panel.
    • Now choose Programs and Features
    • Select View installed updates.
    • Go to the MS update section
    • You need to right click on internet explorer 9
    • Select uninstall
    • Restart your computer.

After doing that you have to reinstall internet explorer 9 in your computer and then check whether problem get solved or not?

I have also gone though from similar type of problem and then I have uninstalled internet explorer from my computer and then I have reinstalled in my computer and my problem get solved. I think you should also try this trick.