Thread: Uploading photos at any photo-hosting sites like flickr and facebook leads to crash Flash player

Uploading photos at any photo-hosting sites like flickr and facebook leads to crash Flash player

When I try to upload photos from any photo-hosting sites like flickr and facebook and others at that time flash player crashes. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is irritating for me. What should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Uploading photos at any photo-hosting sites like flickr and facebook leads to crash Flash player

Are you facing this problem while uploading photos from the any particular browser or you are facing this problem while uploading the photos from any other browser also? If you facing this problem from other browser also then problem may be with your flash player.

Re: Uploading photos at any photo-hosting sites like flickr and facebook leads to crash Flash player

If you have set font size to extra large in windows XP then change it large size only and after doing that you have to check whether flash player still crashes or not. I am suggesting you this solution because same problem was occurred with me also and after that I have first thought that problem is with the browser so I tried different browser but I get same problem with different browser. Now after that I have tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the Adobe flash player from my computer and then installing it again bur after reinstalling the adobe flash player also my problem does not get solved. After searching on the internet I have come to know that I have to change Font size and then my problem get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

Well friends I am also facing flash player issue. In my computer when I try to upload photos from internet explorer at that time only this problem occurs but when I try it with different browser at that time I don’t face any problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland View Post
    Well friends I am also facing flash player issue. In my computer when I try to upload photos from internet explorer at that time only this problem occurs but when I try it with different browser at that time I don’t face any problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Thank you in advance.
    I will suggest download flash player for internet explorer from official page of flash player and then you have to click on do you have different OS. Now you have to choose OS and then select Flash for IE and download it.

Or

you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD

Now you have to install in your mobile phone and then your problem will get solved. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

I have downloaded Flash player for internet explorer browser and after installing it when I try to upload photos from internet explorer at that time I get same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the graphic drivers as I thought driver is causing this issue but that does not make any difference. now let me know how to fix this problem?

Now problem is not with your graphic driver. You have to open internet option in internet explorer and then you have to reset setting from advance tab and after resetting internet explorer your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.