Thread: Application and games does not recognize Flash 11 update on Android 3.1

Application and games does not recognize Flash 11 update on Android 3.1

I have Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet and I it was working like a charm. In my tablet I get notification about the Flash player update and then I have updated the flash player. After updating the flash player you none of the application recognizes the flash player. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Application and games does not recognize Flash 11 update on Android 3.1

Well according to me this problem occurs if you have not turned on Plug-Ins and JavaScript. You should make sure Plug-Ins and JavaScript is turned on. After turning on the Plug-Ins and JavaScript your problem will get solved. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I totally agree with above solution many times this type of problem occurs if the Plug-Ins and JavaScript is not turned on. you have to first open browser in your Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet and after that you have to hit menu button and check Enable Javascript. Now after that you have to select setting and then you have to set to Always On for the Enable Plug-Ins now after that you will not face any issue.

I was also experiencing the same problem in my tablet and then I have tried to search the solution on the internet and I have come to know that I have to enable Plug-Ins and JavaScript and after doing that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

Thank you for helping me. I have enabled Plug-Ins and JavaScript in my tablet after looking at above solution but after enabling the Plug-Ins and JavaScript also I am facing same problem. is there any other way to fix this problem then let me know.

You have to open setting and after going in to the setting you have to go to the application and then you have to tap on manage application and then you have select Adobe flash player. Now after that you need to uninstall it and then restart your tablet. Now you have to install flash player again and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

Yes reinstalling the Adobe flash player will solve your problem. in my android device I was having similar problem and then I have reinstall adobe flash player and then my problem get solved. you can also try this solution. If you need any more help then let me know.

robinhudda123 Guest

This site is the containing a lot of best information in which we learn and make our data very suitable and the best .This post giving chance to all the people for making and provide the opportunity to share the information .This post is the one of the most important and sharing great idea.