Thread: Internet explorer doesn't support Parameter wmode="transparent" after upgrading the Flash player

Internet explorer doesn't support Parameter wmode="transparent" after upgrading the Flash player

I have recently upgrade flash player in my computer and then I have notice that Flash player in internet explorer does not support parameter wmode="transparent". I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is annoying for me. Please help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Re: Internet explorer doesn't support Parameter wmode="transparent" after upgrading the Flash player

I have gone through you problem and to solve this problem you have to Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering internet explorer and after selecting that when you restart internet explorer at that time you will not face any problem.

Re: Internet explorer doesn't support Parameter wmode="transparent" after upgrading the Flash player

Hello guys in my computer I am also experiencing similar problem after upgrading the Flash player. I have tried find the option for enabling the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering in internet explorer but I didn’t get it. please let me know from where I can get Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodward View Post
    Hello guys in my computer I am also experiencing similar problem after upgrading the Flash player. I have tried find the option for enabling the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering in internet explorer but I didn’t get it. please let me know from where I can get Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option.
    To select Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option in internet explorer then you have to try this steps. First you have to open internet explorer in your computer and after opening the internet explorer you have to select Tools. Now you have to select internet option. After opening internet option you have to select Advance option and from there you have to enable Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option and press ok.

After doing that you have to have to close internet explorer and then open it again. Now check whether your problem gets solved or not? If after performing the above steps also same problem occurs then you have should let me know.

Yes there was similar problem occurred with me also and after that my friend suggest me to turn on Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option and after that I have tried that and after doing that my problem get solved.

If after trying above solution also same problem is occurring then you have to also try to solve this problem by resetting the internet explorer setting. I am not sure whether it will helpful for you or not but you can try this solution. You have to also try to fix this issue by reinstalling the flash player in your computer. I hope any one solution will be helpful for you.

You can reset internet explorer with this steps.

• Open internet explorer.
    • Select internet option from Tools.
    • Now select advance tab.
    • Click on the reset button.

May be resetting internet explorer will fix this issue.

Thank you for giving me solution. First I tried to solve this problem by selecting the software rendering instead of GPU rendering in internet explorer but after trying that also I was experiencing the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Adobe flash player but that does not make any difference.

What should I do to solve this problem?

According to me you should go to the Official download page of flash player and then you have to click on “Do you have a different operating system or browser?” after that you have to select your operating system. Then select flash player for internet explorer and then download it. now after downloading that you have to install it and with the help of that your problem will get solved.

Yes I have also solved similar problem by downloading the flash player for internet explorer in my computer. Now all the things are working fine. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.