Thread: Cursor does not rollover on flash button with Mac Safari and FF after Flash Player 11.3 upgrade

Cursor does not rollover on flash button with Mac Safari and FF after Flash Player 11.3 upgrade

I have MAC OSX 10.6.8 in my computer and I am using Safari browser 5.1 and Mozilla Firefox 3.6 browser In my computer. Recently I have upgrade Flash player in my computer and after upgrading the flash player to 11.3 it has started giving me problem. in Safari browser 5.1 and Mozilla Firefox 3.6 browser cursor does not rollover on buttons in flash sites. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cursor does not rollover on flash button with Mac Safari and FF after Flash Player 11.3 upgrade

You have mentioned that in your computer you have Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first install recent version Mozilla Firefox and after that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I am telling you this because Flash player 11 does not support Mozilla Firefox 3.6

Re: Cursor does not rollover on flash button with Mac Safari and FF after Flash Player 11.3 upgrade

If you want to download latest version of Mozilla Firefox then you have to Visit official site of the Mozilla and then you have to click on desktop and then select Systems & Languages option below download button. Now after that you have to look for your language and then select download button according to according to your operating system.

I have downloaded Mozilla Firefox recent version and after installing that in my computer my problem get solved. Now I am not facing any problem. but with Safari browser I am still experiencing same problem. Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?

After referring your issue with Safari browser I will suggest you to run Safari browser in 32-bit Mode and after that you have to load any flash site in your computer and then you have to check whether your cursor is working properly or not?

rajni Guest

I agree with the above solution in my system I was also having similar problem after upgrading the flash player and first I thought problem is with the flash player and after that I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling flash player But that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have come to know that I have to solve this problem by running the Safari browser in 32-bit mode. After trying this my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved. To run Safari browser in 32-Bit mode you have to first Go to the application in your computer and then you have to right click on the Safari and select get info option. After selecting the get info option you have to check Run in 32-bit Mode option. After that see what the result is.

As far as I know after running the Safari with 32-bit Mode your problem will get solved.

Yes running Safari browser with 32 bit mode will solve this problem. same problem was occurred with me also and then I have run Safari browser in 32Bit mode and then my problem get solved. you should also try this solution.