Thread: Flash Player 11.1.102.55 Crashes and Freezes in Firefox 9/10

Flash Player 11.1.102.55 Crashes and Freezes in Firefox 9/10

hi guys

this is really odd the , Firefox totally freezes, after that I have go to Windows Task Manager and quit the plugin-container.dll in Processes tab. once I kill the process, Firefox is live again, however not the flash contented, clearly. Error message shows up in place of Flash content Adobe Flash crashed, Error report is not being created at this case . I have the clean installation of the as I was having this . I have even updates the system drivers to the latest one but still having this problem . I did everything that possible even turn off or on the hardware acceleration in Flash settings but that even didn’t work . I don’t even have the add on installed in, my pc. Firefox always crashes after 2-3 seconds of YouTube video, or any other flash-content page. I am using Intel i5 2500 with the 8GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000. Please guys I need help on this I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Flash Player 11.1.102.55 Crashes and Freezes in Firefox 9/10

Well I have same issue on my computer and mainly while watching the YouTube. I have the Firefox 10 on the windows 7 64 bit , Intel i5 2400, ATI HD6900. I tried the both beta11.2.202.197 and the flash 11.1.102.55 version. But every time I play YouTube it gave me problem while watching the video and the way I can watch the video is if I place make screen from the beginning and as soon as I do that it works but I have to be in I'm in full screen. as soon as I remove full screen mode, it freezes.. I did the clean installation of Flash by primarily get rid of the previous version using the tool. But that only work till I restarted the browser

This is really annoying no matter what browser I use , whenever I see the video on the site like the YouTube and all the player starts after that I hear several sound, afterward it freezes prior to viewing any video. Its started recently and I have n o idea what to do so that I can solve this problem . in fact in between I got the flash patch 10 .1 the computer was operating good the patch was by a third party , however after the websites got the latest version flash, the problem began to start . nothing is working for this , can anyone help

Well I was looking for the solution for the same and came across this Mozilla Firefox 10 crashes and freezes computer completely hope this may help you

After watching a few clips on YouTube, Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1 hang while watching one of the video . It helped only a problem with the removal process. I tried to disable the add and run Firefox in safe mode - did not help. the Youtube work on Internet Explorer 9 - works without a glitch. Then the problem is all the same in Firefox.. It turns out that an error in Firefox built-in software for playing Flash videos plugincontainer

So I just instead the Opera and checked on it and everything is working just fine on this so I try to see online for the solution that might help me in this solving the problem and established the a solution which appear to work okay for me because I tried many times and FF isn't freezing any longer. I downloaded adwcleaner to clean my computer from adware that what help me

Hoes this help

Well I also had solve the problem on my computer the fact that the FF10 free zed and I had to "unfreeze" it by quitting the plugincontainer. I think it was because of the ask.com adware that the YouTube video mainly, but after cleaning by the adwcleaner application there is no more problem It may have been an malware I guess

I had the same issue Look as if I got the cause of my issues. The videos hosted on the good news web site They use a script that adds video advertising before and when the most video. This script should be inflicting joint failure in Flash and Firefox when opened with alternative applications in Flash, like YouTube. this is often what caused the issue on my website. But in alternative browsers this issue doesn't occur. It will be thought of interference between these 3 applications: Firefox, Flash and script of the location

I hope this may assist you

1. First Check system necessities and duplicate your file for backup
    2. Install the most recent version of the Adobe software. take away third-party plug-ins.
    3. Re-create the preferences files. Run the Adobe application in an exceedingly new user account.
    4. Disable extensions using Extensions Manager. Update the video card driver.
    5. Run or reinstall the Adobe application whereas no alternative applications are running (simplified mode).
    6. Reduce the quantity of active fonts. Install current Windows service packs and alternative updates.
    7. Scan the system for viruses. Install the Adobe application from the desktop.