Thread: can we expect a new version of the plugin to work with Mozilla Firefox 5?

can we expect a new version of the plugin to work with Mozilla Firefox 5?

as I am tired with the old default internet explorer , I just made a decision to make use of the Mozilla firefox. And I am requiring some plug in to work with Firefox 5? So can you provide me some suggestions regarding it as can we expect a latest version of the plugin to work with Firefox 5?

re: can we expect a new version of the plugin to work with Mozilla Firefox 5?

I have came across this type of queries and I found it can be run by making use of the Internet Explorer tab add-on, but it's terribly irritating to have to do that. particularly because the usual (free) LogMeIn product previously works through Firefox 5.

In my case , if you are able to override plugin compatibility along with spoof your user-agent in Firefox the rescue applet work will just work fine in your case. hope this helps.

I will provide some steps which will help you in your case.
    First of all , you need to make an install of Add-On Compatibility Reporter
    In Firefox, you need to go to about:config . you can do this by Right clicking and then in the New menu , you will be able to have a String option.
    See to it that you select that and you will be with what you required..

I have made the download and installed the new version of Rescue Logmein but I think I am not able to work. It does appear to work but one thing I became aware of is that I froze as like you are able to see the remote screen but I am not able to click on something sometimes. I have to wait for some couple of minutes previous to the screen can be controlled once more plus then discontinues again. What would be the issue.

I would suggests you that if you are having some issues , the easiest answer would be to generate a separate Firefox profile for LMIR by making use of the firefox.exe -p, and then you also need to make a creation of a shortcut like firefox.exe -p . but however I am not able to imagine any downsides to spoofing version 4.0.

I hope the developers take the time to download Firefox 6, 7, and 8 as well as no less than get started testing compatibility previous to the RC's become manifest.

The previous post is saying it correctly. But I need to tell you that you also need to restart Firefox . you also need to take care twice if the LogMeIn Console Add-on is made disabled and see it that it is enabled. there were some issues as I kept the LogMeIn Console Add-on disabled and the issue is solved however after some time when I came across this one.

As I was also concerned to the same topic, I made some attempts in the working in Internet Explorer 9 if you add 'logmeinrescue.com' to the Compatibility View Settings. So if you are making use of internet explorer there will be no issues as if you are concerned to that priority then you will not have any issues as if you are having windows operating system , IE will be by default.

Re: can we expect a new version of the plugin to work with Mozilla Firefox 5?

I am having an management workstation which is running Firefox 5 as well as IE9 and they are not able to run the Rescue applet in any way. Can you suggest some means to enable it. I found some solutions which were not working in my case . hope you will provide with some working solutions.