Thread: Adobe player is not working with the Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Adobe player is not working with the Windows 8 Consumer Preview

In my computer I have recently installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview and after installing that when I try to open YouTube videos in my computer at that time it says I have to install adobe flash player but it does not seem to download flash player. Please help me out with this.

Re: Adobe player is not working with the Windows 8 Consumer Preview

After referring your problem I would like to ask you first is are you using internet explorer METRO version or you are using internet explorer desktop version. You have to use IE 10 desktop version and then you will be abele install adobe flash player.

Yes, if you are using internet explorer 10 metro version then you have to first open internet explorer first and then you have to right click on the empty are and after that you have to select page button which you will find on the right side of bottom and it will give you two option called “Find on page” and ”use desktop view”. Now you have to click on the ”use desktop view”.

After switching to desktop view you have to Visit official site adobe and then try to download Adobe flash player from there and install it. i was also experiencing same problem and after searching on internet I have come to know that I have to download adobe player from internet explorer desktop view and then I have tried this solution and my problem get solved. if you face any problem after trying this solution then let me know.

Hello friends I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have tried to download Adobe flash player from IE desktop view and after that I didn’t find any problem with that. I think you should also try this solution.