Thread: Can Cleanzer stop spam email?

Can Cleanzer stop spam email?

I just want to make it sure that if the Cleanzer can stop the spam emails. I am thinking to add this add-on in my Firefox but before that I just want to confirm that if this is really useful or not. If you can provide me some information about this add-on then I will be really thankful for this.

Re: Can Cleanzer stop spam email?

This is a good add-on to prevent the SPAM on email. The design of rotating dissimilar EMail addresses for dissimilar sites can help out reduce EMail SPAM to your main EMail address, but not completely stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauvery View Post
    This is a good add-on to prevent the SPAM on email. The design of rotating dissimilar EMail addresses for dissimilar sites can help out reduce EMail SPAM to your main EMail address, but not completely stop it.
    Thank you so much for the reply. I am going to add this in my browser. Other than this, Can someone can tell some other security tip.

The best thing is, do not open unsolicited messages (and do not answer!). If you open a spam email, implicitly warned the sender that your email address is active. Spammers often hide tricks to see if the message is opened, and then sell the address to others, and finally, please do not forward chain letters, letters of Antonio.

Sure, spam is a big hassle. But with Yahoo! Mail's spam protection (and a little 'common sense), you can keep your inbox relatively clear of junk mail. It treats the address as the phone number: something to communicate with judgment. Do not disclose it in public, for example, message boards and chat rooms. When you give an email address, use AddressGuard Yahoo! Mail to create a temporary address. Never click on a link in a spam message. Clicking on a link in the body of a message, confirms to the spammer that your address is active. Not only that, but you expose yourself to the risks of phishing and identity theft by unscrupulous individuals.

Do not open emails whose sender is unkown. Remove them and add them to your inbox or spam JUNK MAIL. Most email providers have this option, or install a spam filter on your computer. Never reply to such emails. Some of them have the option of sending a message to the address point to stop sending them, but when the user comes to this link and follow the instructions confirms that the address is legitimate.

Do not open attachments to e-SPAM type may contain malicious software or viruses that infect your computer equipment. Install a good antivirus program and a firewall "personal barriers" to protect your computer and prevent cyber pirates have access to this or that unwanted programs are installed automatically. Never enter the links that appear in these emails, can lead to pages for adult or offensive content. If you send emails to a lot of people, use the option to put all the electronic address in the form of blind copy, so you can remain anonymous of them all.

We recommend that you encrypt your emails with encryption software, so that you ensure that the email actually reach its destination. The action of encrypt email is similar to sending an envelope.

SPAM can also appear as offering you some good offer. If the offer you have is too good to be true, it probably is a fraud. These deals are unfair and deceptive trade practices. If you fall into the trap will never know the provider, or lose the money you deposit in exchange for the product you are offering fraudulent. Never reveal your financial or personal information. No bank or financial institution will request such information by email before the phone. Make sure that the request is legitimate.