Thread: Which ISPs provide 2 mbps unlimited plan internet in Goa ?

Which ISPs provide 2 mbps unlimited plan internet in Goa ?

I leave in Goa since I was small. Now I am a college boy I have PC. But don’t have an internet connection. I want to get a new connection at my house. Is there a service provider who provide 2Mbps of speed.
    I also want unlimited plan or the night unlimited plan (500 to 700) per month. Except BSNL any other internet service provider will be fine. Please tell me 2 to 3 names of service provider ?

Re: Which ISPs provide 2 mbps unlimited plan internet in Goa ?

I don’t know about any other service provider. I am using tata photon which consist of an unlimited plan. It provides the speed of 3.1 mbps which is quit fast . But the rate is Rs 1199 which is more. Otherwise the net speed is quit super. Honestly, the prize they are asking foe the service is worth it.

i am a citizen of Goa and I wanted a net service in this area . i found that there are many service provider but I use Airtel broadband. You want an connection with 2MBPS speed and unlimited download, so these is it. It provides @MBPS of speed and unlimited download. The network is also good. The best thing that I like is the price. The prize of connection is 649.

As I am a middle class boy. So I want normal speed and low prize connection. I can tell that it is the best compared to money and speed. Because the prize is less the net speed is normal and there is unlimited pack also available. To the middle class people it is best.

I have searched the web and find out that the there is several internet service provider in Goa. The service providers like tata photon, BSNL, MTNL, TIKONA,AIRTEL etc. for the speed you can refer to the tata photone as it provides 3.1 speed and for the prize issue select either BSNL or MTNL. Both of them has less rates compared to all service provider in Goa and they provide 2MBPS of speed and unlimited download.