Thread: Getting ‘hmit msn logout’ message in Google Chrome when trying to sign out of Hotmail

Getting ‘hmit msn logout’ message in Google Chrome when trying to sign out of Hotmail

So that’s the error message that I get while trying to logout from my hotmail account and I have seen that, I am getting this error only in the Google Chrome. So because of this message I am not sure if I have logged out of this account or not. Anyways I want to know why am I getting this error message as well as how to get rid of it. so please help me with this one.

Re: Getting ‘hmit msn logout’ message in Google Chrome when trying to sign out of Hotmail

I would say you better update your browser with the latest version that is available now. Probably that would be the only fix that I can give for you as of now. Otherwise you can report this issue to the chrome support team as well. they will surely investigate this issue and come up with a solution. So that’s the solution I can give it for you.

Re: Getting ‘hmit msn logout’ message in Google Chrome when trying to sign out of Hotmail

Well you will not believe it but there is no possible solution as such for it. on continuously posting this problem in the google chrome forums I was not able to find any help out there. Now I don’t know where to contact the google support for problems like these. So that’s why I have decided that not to use the google chrome browser and instead use some different browser, that would be of benefit for me. So now I am using IE 9 and having no issues with it. I hope this issue does gets resolved as soon as possible.

Yes that’s a better option better use a different browser for that. I think that would be a worthy option for you. Even I am using google chrome version 12. I am not facing such issues. Strange that you are getting that issue. You can try with any of the options given above.