Thread: How to stop internet explorer 9 rendering pages in internet explorer 7 compatibility mode?

How to stop internet explorer 9 rendering pages in internet explorer 7 compatibility mode?

I am using Dell laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system. In my laptop I am facing problem with internet explorer 9 browser. Whenever I open any website at that time IE9 render it in IE7 view. Is there any way to stop this? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to stop internet explorer 9 rendering pages in internet explorer 7 compatibility mode?

I have read the your problem and I would like to tell you that you should change browser mode by going in to the developer toolbar and then you have to reload the website. After doing this you will not face any problem. if you need any more help then let me know.

Re: How to stop internet explorer 9 rendering pages in internet explorer 7 compatibility mode?

If you don’t know how to change browse mode from developer Toolbar in IE9 then follow this.

• Open internet explorer 9.
    • Click on the setting menu.
    • After that you have to click on the F12 developer Tools.
    • Now click on the browser mode option and then select internet explorer 9.

After doing this your problem will get solved.

Well after referring your solution I have changed the browser mode to internet explorer 9 and then it works fine but when I restart browser it gave me same problem. I don’t want to change browser compatibility every time. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You have to uncheck “Display all websites in Compatibility View” option in internet explorer 9 browser and after that you have to restart the browser. After trying this your problem will get solved. I am telling you this because same thing occurred with me and I have tried this trick and my problem gets solved.

To uncheck Display all websites in Compatibility View option you have to first open Internet explorer 9 and then you have to press alt key and then select Tools menu. From the Tools menu you have to click on the Compatibility View Settings. Now Compatibility View Settings will open and you have to uncheck Compatibility View option from there and after that click on Ok. Now load any website and then check whether problem gets solved or not? According to me this trick will solve this problem.

I have recently installed internet explorer 9 browsers and I am also facing compatibility issue in internet explorer 9 browser. I after looking at above post I have tried to fix this problem by removing checkmark from “Display all websites in Compatibility View” option but that does not solve my problem. now please tell me how can I fix this problem?

You have mentioned that after trying above solution also you are experiencing the same problem and that is why I will suggest you to try to fix this problem by resetting the internet explorer 9. Many times resetting the browser can fix this type of problems.