Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it Important to have "Office document cache handler" Add-on in internet explorer 9?

Technology & Internet

Old 06-03-2012

Is it Important to have "Office document cache handler" Add-on in internet explorer 9?

My system run on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-Bit) and there is an Add-on called "Office document cache handler" in internet explorer 9 and I donít think that it is of any use to me, so I just wanted to know if it is important to have or I can just disable it or remove it???

Old 06-03-2012

Re: Is it Important to have "Office document cache handler" Add-on in internet explorer 9?

Quote:
My system run on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (64-Bit) and there is an Add-on called "Office document cache handler" in internet explorer 9 and I donít think that it is of any use to me, so I just wanted to know if it is important to have or I can just disable it or remove it???
I will like to inform you that the "Office document cache handler" basically does the job of caching Office documents on client computer and that too with different synchronization between the SharePoint server and the Office client, so in your case if you are not using the Microsoft SharePoint server then you can just disable it and disabling it will be a better option that removing it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,